Rental rates include all studio lighting and accessories from our Lights & Equipment list.
Please read the Rental Agreement form below.
Hot Shoe Controllers
Profoto Air Remote Transceiver, 6 Groups on 8 Channel
The Profoto Air Remote includes all the functionality of the Air Sync and then adds remote control of any flash with Air built-in to the equation. Profoto Air Remote features eight channels, six groups per channel, flash power range, modeling light levels, and optional air USB 2.0 transceiver enables full control from your Mac or PC with Profoto Studio software.
Profoto Air Remote TTL-C Transmitter for Canon
2.4GHz Bandwidth, 8 Channels, 3 Groups, Mini-USB
The key to wireless triggering and TTL remote control is Profoto's Air Remote TTL-C transmitter, available for Canon cameras. Operating on 2.4GHz bandwidth, the transmitter, really a controller, has 8 frequency channels and with 3 groups per channel and a range of up to 330' for TTL triggering and 1,000' for normal triggering.
Each channel has power ratio capability of +/- 2 stops. If you prefer to use manual you have +/- 9 stops power variation. You've also got modeling light, unit shut-down and first or rear curtain control. Both the TTL-C and the B1 500 Air TTL have mini-USB connectors for firmware updates directly from Profoto's website. The Air Remote TTL-C will also trigger non-TTL Air heads and packs from Canon cameras but without the TTL feature.
Profoto TTL-N Air Remote for Nikon Cameras, 8 Channels, 3 Groups
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.